Jul 20, 2006

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest


Yesterday my ISP too blocked access to blogspot.com but I hardly had any problem accessing all the blogspot.com weblogs I visit. Rest of the weblogs I read hosted on other blog hosts/servers are easily accessible via the right way.

The Indian government has done a dumb thing by banning specific weblogs, which has only helped the banned weblogs win more traffic, and the Indian ISPs have done a dumber thing by blocking access to weblogs hosts instead of blocking access to the specific weblogs the government wanted banned. They say they don’t have the technology to ban sub-domains. Well if you don’t have, go and get it. To top it all, my ISP has done the dumbest thing – they have blocked access to blogspot.com but I can still post the correct way. Now I don’t have to tell you the blog readers how we post on weblogs hosted on blogspot.com. ;-)

No comments: